Glacier Park Post 2252
The Glacier Park Veterans of Foreign Wars Post received their Charter on October 16, 1931. Their first building was in the old postal building which presently houses the Public Library, on 1st Avenue East. In 1964, the post purchased the building on 111 Main Street, known as the Duncan Block.The Post remained there for 46 years. The problems with upkeep on an old building and parking issues forced the post to consider looking into relocating.
The post then decided to purchase the land left available after the Bowling Alley burned down, which is our current location at 330 1st Avenue West. The post built the current building with approximately 7200 feet of space in 2007. The building can now hold more people and offer more services for our customers. We now have more parking spaces available to our patrons and post Members.